We are pleased to offer our Dividend Reinvestment and Common Stock Purchase Plan (the “Plan"). Both existing stockholders and interested new investors can participate in the Plan. If you are interested in investing through the Plan or finding out more details, please read the Plan prospectus.
This is neither an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy, any security. Such offer may only be made by means of a prospectus. Please read the Plan prospectus carefully before making any investment.
The Plan includes the following key features:
- New investors can make a direct initial investment in shares of our common stock with a minimum amount of $250.
- Current stockholders can purchase additional shares of our common stock for amounts ranging from $50 to $10,000 per month. At the option of stockholders, investment purchases can be made at selected amounts electronically through automatic monthly deductions from personal bank accounts. We may permit optional cash investments in excess $10,000 per month, subject to our prior written consent.
- Shares issued under the Plan will be newly issued shares and/or shares purchased in the open market or privately negotiated transactions. If we elect to sell newly issued shares, stockholders purchasing via dividend reinvestment may be entitled to a discount, which is currently set at 1%. The discount in effect at any given time, if any, can be obtained by calling us at (866) 996-6342. There is no discount for optional cash purchases.
- Stockholders can deposit share certificates with Registrar and Transfer Company, our Plan administrator, for sale keeping at no additional cost.
- Stockholders can sell shares credited to their Plan account daily through our Plan administrator.
- Stockholders can authorize recurring monthly purchases through the automatic investment of their dividends.
Before making any investment decision with respect to the Plan and the purchase of our common stock, we urge you to fully review the Plan prospectus.
You can enroll in the Plan online at Computershare, or you can request to receive an Enrollment Form using the contact information below. Participation in the Plan is voluntary and you may withdraw from the Plan at any time by giving notice to Computershare in a manner specified in the Plan prospectus.
Any questions regarding the Plan should be directed to Computershare at:
Attention: Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
and Common Stock Purchase Plan
525 Washington Blvd.
3rd Floor, Suite 4694
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Telephone: (800) 368-5948